Monday 27 March 2017

The little girl

The little girl

A little girl walked down the sidewalk, she seemed rather strange. She wore bright neon orange tights with a green raincoat and pink boots. But she was incredibly beautiful with long, silky, brown hair. But this child was not happy, she seemed worried. She dragged a stick back and fourth on the side walk. I went up to her and asked,” What happened? Why do you seem so sad?”
The little girl hesitated, "I’m looking for a cop, my parents abuse me and I have all the proof in this camera.”

I paused, I never realized how hard a child’s life can be. I thought not having wifi was hard.  

5 comments:

  1. I think you should add more periods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not have contractions, you have to change wasn't to was not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add a period after worried.
    (I went up to her and asked, "what happened, why do you seem sad?") You need to start a new paragraph when someone talks.
    At your last paragraph, you need a comma after paused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add a comma after orange tights, but good story.

    ReplyDelete