Wednesday 30 November 2016

Dear Ryan,
              Hey! Remember me, Faith! My mission is going great.  Australia is beautiful.  I wanted to tell you my crazy adventure.  It all started when my friend and I went on a safari.  We passed a lot of orange
flowers on the way and the streets were very dusty and wide.  Then we came past what looked like a log. I walked towards it. It was a... crocodile! I collapsed as I rushed towards the jeep. Within a minute we drove off, I could not believe I was an inch away from the crocodile’s head. I will never forget it, hope you write soon.


                                                                              -Love-Faith

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of writing it into a letter and the mistakes I found were just little bits. The sentence of yours, Australia Is beautiful, you accidentally capitalized 'is'. And when you wrote, Within a minute drove off, you forgot the word 'we' so it should read. Within a minute we drove off.

    ReplyDelete