Thursday 21 December 2017

Wellness wheel




                                                                     Wellness Wheel
Rupa                                                                                                                                     Dec, 21

                     One thing on my Wellness Wheel that is under 50% is religion, I don't go to the temple as much as I used to.  But I honestly feel like I should be praying before I go to bed.   My family isn't too religious, so it will be hard.
                    My 2 least filled parts are wealth and religion... for wealth I am actually talking about how much I myself own, not my family.  I usually babysit my nieces and nephew to make money, so hopefully during this weekend I can babysit them.  Hopefully, that will make a small improvement. and for religion,  as I said before I can pray more often each night.
                    For wealth I feel like I could start babysitting my little cousins as well, after all I do have a babysitting course done, so I know what to do in case of a emergency.  And for Religion I can start going to the temple as much as I can this month. 
                   Religion, I can go to the temple each week and pray everyday. And wealth, I can hopefully babysit once a week.
                   Something that I learned on Photoshop is... Photoshop isn't only for fixing pictures, it's also for making things it's self.  The easiest part of this assignment is has to be, everything.  Nothing was difficult. 


No comments:

Post a Comment