Tuesday 16 January 2018

Scratch Assignment

Before I started this assignment, I knew a few things about Scratch.  I know the basic ways of how to make a story, since I only used the app on a iPad. The way I learned some simple ways of how to use scratch in the first place is because in my elementary school we did workshops on how to make stories on scratch.  I felt confident but there were a lot of things I was worried about since I only made story's and never made a game.  Once I actually opened up scratch my mind was racing back and fourth, I recognized some tools but some of them I had no clue on how to use them!

During the middle I felt as if I couldn't do any of the things I wanted to that's because there was no other game that I could find that also did a game like mine. So i had to pull all my tips from other games together to make mine. I felt like the best tool was the forever tool since it helped alot of time for getting all of it together. I definitely want to make another game and I actually plan on adding a extra game to this project (maybe).

I am really proud of myself and I am definitely planning on making another one anytime soon.  I understand a lot of ways to make different games. But I still never found out a way to end my game when one of the sprites touch the other.  I tried searching it up but nothing actually answered my questions. My game is a dodging game, you have to dodge then other sea creatures as they come.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/197081177/

Press the up and down arrows to help dodge the sea creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment