Wednesday 10 May 2017

I just couldn't eat something so...


Monday night rolled by and I had planned a reservation at Hill Stones, the most expensive/luxurious restaurant ever. My Grandmother and I had dressed in the most elegant gowns we had. As we were introduced to where we were spending the rest of our evening at. I ordered the most fanciest sounding dish there was, Escargot. The waitress looked surprise that I, such a young child, was getting such a fancy dish. But once my dish arrived I realized that this dish was made out of… SNAILS! I just couldn’t eat something so,  horribly disgusting!

 



1 comment:

  1. Great Story!
    I only thing I suggest is that you should take out the at. "As we were introduced to where we were spending the rest of our evening, I ordered the most fanciest sounding dish were was, Escargot.

    ReplyDelete